- Large Spacious Indoor/Outdoor Runs
- Completely Climate Controlled
- Large Exercise Yards
- Separate Small Dog Accommodations, Provided in a Home-like Environment with Their Own Private Yard
- Complete Cat Boarding Facility with Large Spacious Cat Rooms that Include a Birdseye View and a Jungle Playroom
- Doggie Daycare
- Complete Indoor Training Center
- State of the Art Grooming Salon
- Retail Store with Toys, Chews, Dog Bones, Dog Beds, Training Supplies and Treats, Leashes and Collars, and a Variety of Supplements and Natural Remedies
- Pick Up and Delivery Available
Scared to leave my heeler puppy at first but it's actually awesome he loves it.
I have left my dog here several times - mostly for doggie daycare and a few times for boarding while I was out of town. The staff seem very caring toward the animals and they have gotten to know my dog very well. My dog gets excited when we turn down the road to go to r and r. I have a bit of a quibble with how they charge for boarding, but overall, I am shocked at the reviews that say anything negative about how the animals are treated. They treat my dog very well, almost as though they love her as their own - and my dog is a handful! I have only witnessed them treating the animals with love. I recommend them for daycare, boarding and grooming.
This place has been a life saver. We expanded our dog family at a poor time and didn't have the time to give our new puppy the attention he needed on a regular basis. That was 2 years ago. The staff has helped us turn our dog from being a pain to a well behaved dog. He still goes regularly to day care and the girls in the front seem to just love him (slobber and all). The employees that work here clearly care for the animals well being and safety. The location does get busy at times but I don't mind waiting as checking in/out for boarding is a bit of a process. I really feel the need to mention that I have witnessed situations with other customers who felt slighted about something that was their own doing or their dogs doing (they didn't have control of their dog, didn't have the correct vaccinations, separation issues, etc...)
Been going here about 8 months and it is great to drop our dog off for grooming and she is not put in a kennel. She roams freely will she waits her turn. Great for your pets socialization scills
They are excellent with our dog, she loves it here. Very conscious of keeping the dogs safe and healthy.