- Large Spacious Indoor/Outdoor Runs
- Completely Climate Controlled
- Large Exercise Yards
- Separate Small Dog Accommodations, Provided in a Home-like Environment with Their Own Private Yard
- Complete Cat Boarding Facility with Large Spacious Cat Rooms that Include a Birdseye View and a Jungle Playroom
- Doggie Daycare
- Complete Indoor Training Center
- State of the Art Grooming Salon
- Retail Store with Toys, Chews, Dog Bones, Dog Beds, Training Supplies and Treats, Leashes and Collars, and a Variety of Supplements and Natural Remedies
- Pick Up and Delivery Available
maybe I'm a little biased because ive been an employee for so long and I know my coworkers take care of the animals as if they were their own, but I'm getting ready to leave my whole herd of pets while I'm in the process of moving and I have no doubt that my babies will not only be fine but the will have a great time. I have an ancient epileptic golden, and an escape artist chow mix and I'm really so glad that they will be safe even though they require a "jumper" kennel and a seizure watch. its odd being on the other side of the spectrum since ive never boarded them before but I'm confident my dogs, cats, and guineas will all be properly taken care and safer than trusting them to stay inside while we move.
Been going here about 8 months and it is great to drop our dog off for grooming and she is not put in a kennel. She roams freely will she waits her turn. Great for your pets socialization scills
I have left my dog here several times - mostly for doggie daycare and a few times for boarding while I was out of town. The staff seem very caring toward the animals and they have gotten to know my dog very well. My dog gets excited when we turn down the road to go to r and r. I have a bit of a quibble with how they charge for boarding, but overall, I am shocked at the reviews that say anything negative about how the animals are treated. They treat my dog very well, almost as though they love her as their own - and my dog is a handful! I have only witnessed them treating the animals with love. I recommend them for daycare, boarding and grooming.
They are excellent with our dog, she loves it here. Very conscious of keeping the dogs safe and healthy.
Scared to leave my heeler puppy at first but it's actually awesome he loves it.