- Large Spacious Indoor/Outdoor Runs
- Completely Climate Controlled
- Large Exercise Yards
- Separate Small Dog Accommodations, Provided in a Home-like Environment with Their Own Private Yard
- Complete Cat Boarding Facility with Large Spacious Cat Rooms that Include a Birdseye View and a Jungle Playroom
- Doggie Daycare
- Complete Indoor Training Center
- State of the Art Grooming Salon
- Retail Store with Toys, Chews, Dog Bones, Dog Beds, Training Supplies and Treats, Leashes and Collars, and a Variety of Supplements and Natural Remedies
- Pick Up and Delivery Available
Awesome place, with all their kennels full with happy dogs. Hope to become a part of the team. Very clean establishment. 10 stars.....
Scared to leave my heeler puppy at first but it's actually awesome he loves it.
They are excellent with our dog, she loves it here. Very conscious of keeping the dogs safe and healthy.
This place has been a life saver. We expanded our dog family at a poor time and didn't have the time to give our new puppy the attention he needed on a regular basis. That was 2 years ago. The staff has helped us turn our dog from being a pain to a well behaved dog. He still goes regularly to day care and the girls in the front seem to just love him (slobber and all). The employees that work here clearly care for the animals well being and safety. The location does get busy at times but I don't mind waiting as checking in/out for boarding is a bit of a process. I really feel the need to mention that I have witnessed situations with other customers who felt slighted about something that was their own doing or their dogs doing (they didn't have control of their dog, didn't have the correct vaccinations, separation issues, etc...)
Our 6 month old puppy came from a neglectful home. She was frightened of everything and everyone. All of the staff have been so kind to her and think she’s just the cutest little thing. They have made accommodations for our pup from day one - letting her play with the puppies instead of the adult dogs, sitting behind the desk, and staying in small groups as she adjusts. Now she wags her tail and runs up to the girls when we drop her off in the morning! Yes, there is a risk of disease, but the same is true of petsmart, the vet, the dog park, and anywhere else!