- Large Spacious Indoor/Outdoor Runs
- Completely Climate Controlled
- Large Exercise Yards
- Separate Small Dog Accommodations, Provided in a Home-like Environment with Their Own Private Yard
- Complete Cat Boarding Facility with Large Spacious Cat Rooms that Include a Birdseye View and a Jungle Playroom
- Doggie Daycare
- Complete Indoor Training Center
- State of the Art Grooming Salon
- Retail Store with Toys, Chews, Dog Bones, Dog Beds, Training Supplies and Treats, Leashes and Collars, and a Variety of Supplements and Natural Remedies
- Pick Up and Delivery Available
So comfortable leaving our dog there for the day.
They are excellent with our dog, she loves it here. Very conscious of keeping the dogs safe and healthy.
maybe I'm a little biased because ive been an employee for so long and I know my coworkers take care of the animals as if they were their own, but I'm getting ready to leave my whole herd of pets while I'm in the process of moving and I have no doubt that my babies will not only be fine but the will have a great time. I have an ancient epileptic golden, and an escape artist chow mix and I'm really so glad that they will be safe even though they require a "jumper" kennel and a seizure watch. its odd being on the other side of the spectrum since ive never boarded them before but I'm confident my dogs, cats, and guineas will all be properly taken care and safer than trusting them to stay inside while we move.
This place has been a life saver. We expanded our dog family at a poor time and didn't have the time to give our new puppy the attention he needed on a regular basis. That was 2 years ago. The staff has helped us turn our dog from being a pain to a well behaved dog. He still goes regularly to day care and the girls in the front seem to just love him (slobber and all). The employees that work here clearly care for the animals well being and safety. The location does get busy at times but I don't mind waiting as checking in/out for boarding is a bit of a process. I really feel the need to mention that I have witnessed situations with other customers who felt slighted about something that was their own doing or their dogs doing (they didn't have control of their dog, didn't have the correct vaccinations, separation issues, etc...)
Been going here about 8 months and it is great to drop our dog off for grooming and she is not put in a kennel. She roams freely will she waits her turn. Great for your pets socialization scills