- Large Spacious Indoor/Outdoor Runs
- Completely Climate Controlled
- Large Exercise Yards
- Separate Small Dog Accommodations, Provided in a Home-like Environment with Their Own Private Yard
- Complete Cat Boarding Facility with Large Spacious Cat Rooms that Include a Birdseye View and a Jungle Playroom
- Doggie Daycare
- Complete Indoor Training Center
- State of the Art Grooming Salon
- Retail Store with Toys, Chews, Dog Bones, Dog Beds, Training Supplies and Treats, Leashes and Collars, and a Variety of Supplements and Natural Remedies
- Pick Up and Delivery Available
Awesome place for doggie day care. All kinds of services available. Nice selection of pet toys and foods. Clean. Well staffed. And, for those of you with smaller dogs they have 'Tiny Town' perfect for your furry family members.
I am so happy with R&R. Our corgi loves the groomer Jackie. Jackie treats all our dogs so well and shows them love. They love her so much and we love her too. We have not had such nice experience at other places. The dog training JP is wonderful with our dogs. We love having one on one visits and home visits with him. It makes the world of difference. JP brought us all together and was able to teach all of us, not only the dogs, how to live together as a happy family.
I have left my dog here several times - mostly for doggie daycare and a few times for boarding while I was out of town. The staff seem very caring toward the animals and they have gotten to know my dog very well. My dog gets excited when we turn down the road to go to r and r. I have a bit of a quibble with how they charge for boarding, but overall, I am shocked at the reviews that say anything negative about how the animals are treated. They treat my dog very well, almost as though they love her as their own - and my dog is a handful! I have only witnessed them treating the animals with love. I recommend them for daycare, boarding and grooming.
Did a great job grooming our dogs. Very good pricing. I can't speak to anything else..
For the first time ever in my life I dropped my dog off at a pet resort. From what it sounds like my dog had an amazing experience and no issues. Really appreciate the staff that they have and the hospitality they provided. Will definitely recommend them to anyone that needs them in a pinch.