- Large Spacious Indoor/Outdoor Runs
- Completely Climate Controlled
- Large Exercise Yards
- Separate Small Dog Accommodations, Provided in a Home-like Environment with Their Own Private Yard
- Complete Cat Boarding Facility with Large Spacious Cat Rooms that Include a Birdseye View and a Jungle Playroom
- Doggie Daycare
- Complete Indoor Training Center
- State of the Art Grooming Salon
- Retail Store with Toys, Chews, Dog Bones, Dog Beds, Training Supplies and Treats, Leashes and Collars, and a Variety of Supplements and Natural Remedies
- Pick Up and Delivery Available
Absolutely love these guys. I have never been away from my German Shepherd ghost since I bought got him. They went to great lengths to make me feel better! Thank you
My baby gets very excited everytime we go. They are also great with her and the other fur babies
We have brought our dog two times to R&R and both times she comes back happy. We've never had any problems with her getting kennel cough or any other diseases. My only complaint is it is very rare that the phone is answered and you have to leave several messages before connecting with anyone to schedule a stay. But I'll still give 5 stars because it is an affordable, convenient boarding option and I am confident pets are treated well.
Scared to leave my heeler puppy at first but it's actually awesome he loves it.
This place has been a life saver. We expanded our dog family at a poor time and didn't have the time to give our new puppy the attention he needed on a regular basis. That was 2 years ago. The staff has helped us turn our dog from being a pain to a well behaved dog. He still goes regularly to day care and the girls in the front seem to just love him (slobber and all). The employees that work here clearly care for the animals well being and safety. The location does get busy at times but I don't mind waiting as checking in/out for boarding is a bit of a process. I really feel the need to mention that I have witnessed situations with other customers who felt slighted about something that was their own doing or their dogs doing (they didn't have control of their dog, didn't have the correct vaccinations, separation issues, etc...)