- Large Spacious Indoor/Outdoor Runs
- Completely Climate Controlled
- Large Exercise Yards
- Separate Small Dog Accommodations, Provided in a Home-like Environment with Their Own Private Yard
- Complete Cat Boarding Facility with Large Spacious Cat Rooms that Include a Birdseye View and a Jungle Playroom
- Doggie Daycare
- Complete Indoor Training Center
- State of the Art Grooming Salon
- Retail Store with Toys, Chews, Dog Bones, Dog Beds, Training Supplies and Treats, Leashes and Collars, and a Variety of Supplements and Natural Remedies
- Pick Up and Delivery Available
They always do a great job with our dog
maybe I'm a little biased because ive been an employee for so long and I know my coworkers take care of the animals as if they were their own, but I'm getting ready to leave my whole herd of pets while I'm in the process of moving and I have no doubt that my babies will not only be fine but the will have a great time. I have an ancient epileptic golden, and an escape artist chow mix and I'm really so glad that they will be safe even though they require a "jumper" kennel and a seizure watch. its odd being on the other side of the spectrum since ive never boarded them before but I'm confident my dogs, cats, and guineas will all be properly taken care and safer than trusting them to stay inside while we move.
They are excellent with our dog, she loves it here. Very conscious of keeping the dogs safe and healthy.
A great place for your pets, they are wonderful people who take care of your dogs. I wouldn't take my dog any where else!
Our 6 month old puppy came from a neglectful home. She was frightened of everything and everyone. All of the staff have been so kind to her and think she’s just the cutest little thing. They have made accommodations for our pup from day one - letting her play with the puppies instead of the adult dogs, sitting behind the desk, and staying in small groups as she adjusts. Now she wags her tail and runs up to the girls when we drop her off in the morning! Yes, there is a risk of disease, but the same is true of petsmart, the vet, the dog park, and anywhere else!