- Large Spacious Indoor/Outdoor Runs
- Completely Climate Controlled
- Large Exercise Yards
- Separate Small Dog Accommodations, Provided in a Home-like Environment with Their Own Private Yard
- Complete Cat Boarding Facility with Large Spacious Cat Rooms that Include a Birdseye View and a Jungle Playroom
- Doggie Daycare
- Complete Indoor Training Center
- State of the Art Grooming Salon
- Retail Store with Toys, Chews, Dog Bones, Dog Beds, Training Supplies and Treats, Leashes and Collars, and a Variety of Supplements and Natural Remedies
- Pick Up and Delivery Available
So comfortable leaving our dog there for the day.
A great place for your pets, they are wonderful people who take care of your dogs. I wouldn't take my dog any where else!
Been going here about 8 months and it is great to drop our dog off for grooming and she is not put in a kennel. She roams freely will she waits her turn. Great for your pets socialization scills
Our 6 month old puppy came from a neglectful home. She was frightened of everything and everyone. All of the staff have been so kind to her and think she’s just the cutest little thing. They have made accommodations for our pup from day one - letting her play with the puppies instead of the adult dogs, sitting behind the desk, and staying in small groups as she adjusts. Now she wags her tail and runs up to the girls when we drop her off in the morning! Yes, there is a risk of disease, but the same is true of petsmart, the vet, the dog park, and anywhere else!
I have left my dog here several times - mostly for doggie daycare and a few times for boarding while I was out of town. The staff seem very caring toward the animals and they have gotten to know my dog very well. My dog gets excited when we turn down the road to go to r and r. I have a bit of a quibble with how they charge for boarding, but overall, I am shocked at the reviews that say anything negative about how the animals are treated. They treat my dog very well, almost as though they love her as their own - and my dog is a handful! I have only witnessed them treating the animals with love. I recommend them for daycare, boarding and grooming.